The Department of Housing & Residence Education is responsible for maintaining facilities and programming that enhance the university’s academic mission for 7,600+ residence hall students and 1,900+ Graduate and Family Housing village residents. We are a full service operation, including financial, IT, maintenance, building services, residence life and education, Student Learning and Engagement, Administrative Services, Graduate and Family Housing departments.
To provide well-maintained, community-oriented facilities where residents and staff are empowered to learn, innovate, and succeed.
- An environment for academic success
- Residentially-based academic communities
- Technologies that enhance learning
- A diverse environment
- Educational and social programming
- Demand for residence hall and Graduate & Family Housing space
- Assessment, evaluation, and benchmarking
- Supportive and friendly service
- Value-added facilities to support varying budgets and lifestyles
- Leadership opportunities