How to Apply
You can apply for campus housing after you complete an application for admission to UF and receive your 8-digit UFID number.
It is best to apply for Graduate & Family Housing 10-12 weeks before you plan to move in. Once you have applied, visit this page to view the available apartments. You will only receive an offer on an apartment if you meet all the eligibility requirements.
Submitting a UF housing application is not a guarantee that you will be offered housing.
How to Apply for UF campus housing
TIP: DO NOT press your web browser’s BACK button while completing the application or will you to have to wait 1 business day before attempting your application again.
- Log into myHousing Portal with your Gatorlink information Please wait 2 hours and try again if you see “Information could not download from admissions.”
- Select the “Housing Application” link on the left side of the screen.
- Select “Apply for Graduate & Family Housing Housing”
- Follow all other onscreen prompts.
- Pay the $25 non-refundable housing application fee
UF accepts cards with the Master Card, Visa, or American Express logos.
Wait up to 48 business hours before trying to resubmit the $25 non-refundable housing application fee if you receive the error message “Trying to determine if your payment has been processed…”