How to Pay
Your first payment must be paid before you can move in to your apartment.
Paying Your Rent In person at the Main Housing Office
The Main Housing Office is on the corner of SW 13th and Museum Road in Gainesville, FL
All payments must be submitted to the office by 3:30 p.m. on your due date.
Paying Your Rent Online at my.ufl.edu
- Disable any popup blockers because the payment page will open in a new page. You will not be able to view the payment page if you do not do this.
- Online Payments are applied to your MyUFL account based on the oldest charge. In order to avoid late fees or other confusion with your bills, we encourage you to pay at the Main Housing Office in person.
- Log into myUFL Portal
- Click on ‘Main Menu’ on the tool bar
- Select ‘My Campus Finances’ on the drop down ‘Main Menu’
- Select “Charges Due”
- It may take up to 48 business hours for a charge to appear
- Select “Make A Payment”
- Select Electronic Check or Credit Card
UF accepts cards with the Visa, Master Card or American Express logos (service charge will apply)
Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT). EFT or electronic check payments require your account Routing # and Checking
Account # (no service charge)
*Your envelope must be delivered to the Main Housing Office on or before your due date. Please do not send cash.
- Include student’s name and UFID number on check or money order
- Insert items into a sealed envelope
- Send the envelope to :
Attn. Graduate & Family Housing
University Housing Office
PO BOX 112100
Gainesville, FL 32611-2100
If a check or e-check payment posted to your account is returned by your financial Institution because of insufficient funds or a closed account, the returned payment, along with a service charge ranging from $25.00 to $40.00 (assessed depending on the face value of the returned payment) will be charged to your account. You will receive an email notice regarding the returned payment. The e-mail will include instructions for clearing the returned payment. A $10.00 service fee will be charged if the account and/or ACH routing numbers for the e-checks are inaccurate. Returned payments and service charge must be paid by money order or cashier’s check.