How to Apply
You are eligible to apply for campus housing after you complete an application for admission to UF and receive your 8-digit UFID number.
It is important to apply for campus housing early! Your Housing Application Date is the date you submit your housing application and the $25 non-refundable housing application fee. This date establishes your “place in line” to select your room and residence hall.
A UF housing application is not a guarantee that you will be offered housing if admitted to UF.
UF Housing & Residence Education will send freshman admits housing information 1-2 weeks after they complete an admissions application. Any incoming student graduating with their high school diploma is considered a first-time freshman (even if they’re being reviewed as a Transfer student). Continuing residents will use their housing application date from when they first applied to UF Housing. Applications are valid from Summer B to the Summer A semester(s).
How to Apply for UF campus housing:
TIP: DO NOT press your web browser’s BACK button while completing the application or will you to have to wait 1 business day before attempting your application again.
PLEASE have your GATORLINK INFORMATION READY.
- Log into myHousing Portal with your Gatorlink information Create an account here. *This is different than your UF application information and will be your primary username/password as a student.
- Please wait 2 hours and try again if you see “Information could not download from admissions.”
- Select the “Housing Application” link on the left side of the screen.
- Select “Apply for Residence Hall Housing”
- Follow all other onscreen prompts.
- Pay the $25 non-refundable housing application fee
UF accepts cards with the Master Card, Visa, or American Express logos.
Wait up to 48 business hours before trying to submit the $25 non-refundable housing application fee if you receive the error message “Trying to determine if your payment has been processed…”
- GatorLink UF Computing Helpdesk: 352-392-HELP (4357)
- Housing Portal: email@example.com.
- Submit an e-mail with your name and UFID number to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Request a printable version
2. Do not have a credit card
3. Receiving an error message