Housing & Residence Education employs approximately 750 staff annually, including nearly 350 full-time professional staff and more than 400 student employees in a wide variety of technical, security, customer service, and leadership positions.
Whether you are an undergraduate student or a seasoned professional, the department has many career opportunities including positions in:
- Financial Services: Resident billings, collections, financial statements, inventory, payroll and personnel, accounting, and vendor inquiries.
- IT Services: Program installation, troubleshooting, upgrading, virus protection, network services, etc.
- Maintenance & Building Services: Facility repairs and public area and restroom cleaning, pest control, solid waste management, etc.
- Residence Life and Education: residence hall and Graduate and Family Housing programming, judicial programs, administration, and area government advising.
- Housing Operations: Undergraduate Assignments, Graduate and Family Housing Assignments, Marketing, Security, Area Desk Assistants, and more.