Thank you for your interest.
All of our volunteer spots are full!
Be a GatorAide Move-in Volunteer
We are excited that you are interested in welcoming our Gator residents to campus! As a volunteer, you will serve in important roles such as:
- being a greeter
- managing traffic flow
- assisting with unloading cars
- help move items to students’ rooms
Your benefit is early move-in and helping Gators like you!
- Volunteers may move-in Thursday, August 16 between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m.
- Volunteer training will be Thursday, August 16 at 5:00 p.m.
- Volunteers will receive an official Gator Aide Move-in Volunteer shirt.
- Volunteers will assist new students and families.
- Volunteers may live on campus, or off campus.
Volunteers will receive confirmation of application acceptance by email starting in May. In addition, selected volunteers will receive monthly email updates from May through August.